Thinking of Commissioning Something Special This Christmas?
My last order date for commissions, to receive them in time for Christmas is 25th November 2018.
Below are some examples of recent commissions I have made:
“The tea light house is beautiful, thank you. I know Evie will love it!”
“Thank you so much for the beautiful commissioned ceramic plaque you made as a gift for my friends daughter. They loved it and have put it up in front of her window. The additional ‘with love’ ceramic token you included on the packaging was very sweet too.”
“Just to say our wedding favours all arrived safe and sound. They look amazing – thanks so much!! I’m excited to put them on the tables in December!”
“I received the thank you hearts for my baby shower. They are perfect. Thank you so much for getting them to me so quickly.”
Sarah Jane, Glasgow.
The Handmade Process
Making your bespoke orders from scratch involves:
- Discussing the commission in detail to suit your requirements
- Preparing the clay
- Making the piece(s) by hand (no machines!)
- Drying the work slowly and carefully to avoid cracks
- Decorating & glazing, using lots of love
- Any last finishing touches
- Packaging, to include a handmade ‘With Love’ ceramic gift tag
- Posting the piece(s) to you from my local post office
To commission any special Christmas gifts, please get in touch by 25th November so that the above process can be achieved in time before my last kiln firing of the year in early December.
Christmas Delivery Dates
Pieces will still be available from stock in my shop after this date, but please note the last shipping date is 19th December 2018.